Our tools to analyze the markets
Within FMNavigator it is not possible to apply custom indicators to price charts. The software has a single chart template, containing indicators created specifically for the end user. These indicators adapt to each market phase, thanks to their algorithms.
The graph window is divided into four levels:
- Force Indicator
- Market Phases
- Quality Indicator
- Fase TRange: colore bianco, rappresenta un mercato laterale puro;
- Fase TR Short: colore arancio, rappresenta un mercato laterale ribassista, preannuncia una probabile fase SHORT;
- Fase TR Long: colore azzurro, rappresenta un mercato laterale rialzista, preannuncia una probabile fase LONG;
- Fase SHORT: colore rosso acceso, rappresenta un mercato forte in tale direzione;
- Fase Short2: colore rosso scuro, rappresenta la probabile fase finale di un mercato ribassista;
- Fase LONG: colore verde acceso, rappresenta un mercato forte in tale direzione;
- Fase Long2: colore verde scuro, rappresenta la probabile fase finale di un mercato rialzista;
Una volta individuata la fase di mercato in atto, tre indicatori hanno il compito di perfezionare l’analisi ottimizzando al meglio il punto d’ingresso.
The first indicator takes the form of a histogram, which can take 5 different colours. The colours of the histograms are closely related to the colours of the market phases, so as to make its interpretation more intuitive:
- White colour indicates that the market is lacking in strength;
- Bright red indicates that the market is bearish;
- Bright green indicates that the market is bullish.
- Dark red color indicates that the bearish force is decreasing
- Dark green colour finally indicates that the bullish strength is in reduction.
An algorithm connected to the first indicator highlights, moreover, marking them with simple dots, situations in which the market is overbought and oversold.
The second indicator analyses the quality of the operational signals. It is very similar to the chart of price and market phases but requires a completely different reading and interpretation.
The bars of the indicator can take four colours:
- Bright red colour indicates that the bearish signal is of high quality;
- Bright green indicates that the bullish signal is of high quality;
- Dark red indicates that the bearish signal is of low quality;
- Dark green indicates that the bullish signal is of low quality.
The presence of white dots increases the quality of the signal.
Following the information in this indicator will increase the accuracy of each individual operation, allowing you to select only the operations with the highest quality.
The volume indicator represents all the buying and selling transactions carried out on a security in a given unit of time, i.e. it shows the interest that investors place in a given security. The indicator is represented by a histogram that can take four different colours: white, green, yellow and purple.